“The white rose of the revolution” memorial

“The white rose of the revolution” memorial
4032 Debrecen, Egyetem tér 1.

The marble memorial in front of the University Reformed Church made by Miklós Melocco and named as “The white rose of the revolution” commemorates the revolution and the heroes of 1956. The sculptor is member of the Hungarian Academy of Arts.


Map & Route planner

Route planner:
Start point:   Planning

Share Pin It